Friday, October 2, 2009

Election for sentences!!!

Recently, read these 4 sentences below, and i felt that it's meaningful to me.. and so how about u?! let's take a look and vote for the NICEst sentence that you like and prefer the most~ ;) As below:

1) Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning to dance in the rain.

2) Never argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experiences.

3) You don't mean anything to me. You mean everything to me.

4) Don't walk in front of me, i may not follow. Don't walk behind me, i may not lead. Just walk beside me and be with me.

1st vote from me, i choose the 2nd sentence follow by the 1st sentences! lolz..;)
what are you waiting for?! please vote and support you favourite sentence!! "Make a CHANGE"~ =p haha...nice day dude!

2 comments:

May Jiuan said...

prefer the 1st sentence..
:D

meaningful.
n_____n

KIM said...

lolz..tat 1st sentence normally for those who facing trouble or problem de wor.. seem like SPM is your main problem huh? lolz..XD