Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I'll be back~ (^o^)

Hmm..2day, got class again..it's about risk management..i hv promised myself 2 pay 100% attention for whole session! i hide my handphone, jz pencil and note on my table..haha..but i forgot 1 important thing, calculator.. =.= i spent all my energy and tried all my best to absorb as much as possible wat the trainer try 2 explain.. u noe which trainer? is the same trainer who successfully "train" me 2 break my own record, failed all his 4 papers previously..rated at 30 to 40 out of 100~ is ok 1 u noe..i actually dont mind 2 resit for all paper, but i wan 2 find out, whether is my problem, or his problem for the problem statement as above..=p why wan 2 find out? haha, coz last time my lecturer used to call me "exam machine" in univ, how true is it? come, experiment time!

ard 4.30pm, exam start...and result released...i got 70/100...got right for 7 questions, objective questions, but it's not easy, coz the sentences keep on misleading the reader.. =.= altot u understand the concept, still wil got the wrong answer due to tricky phrases...lolz...okla, i admit la, careless again lor.. i failed this paper, coz HR set the benchmarking point of at least 80/100, so no doubt, resit la~ hahaha... i'm happy, coz i know i have tried my best, i try 2 score 80, but seems like fated tat, i need 2 failed his paper~ =p mood turns good, becoz of the test...i know wat happen 2 the previous me, i never put 100% concentrate on doing everything, and then bad things happened.. i start to blame this and blame that, but never blame on myself! ya...should be this factor tat bother me for past few weeks indirectly! i need to fight with IT! i wanna K.O. my laziness!!!

start from 2day onwards, no more pesimistic, no more negative, no more blame, no more comparison!!! must control the "internal factors" in myself... one day, i know i will be on the top! and then.. can revenge!! hahaha...those who treat me badly now, better watch out lo...i guarantee that u will regret, especially the ppl who look down on me! ;) God/Buddha/Allah bless...(*p.q*)

3 comments:

..+-- yVonNe --+.. said...

i think im not the one that 'look down' on u hor????????????

even i cant console u when SAD la, but i din look down u de....

--yvonne--

KIM said...

sure u are...NOT la! haha...
the ppl who always look down on me is the HR in bank la..=p
u think too much ady lo...
even though u look down on me,i still happy, coz i gv u the right 2 do tat ma~ ;)

it's me said...

hey dear ur blog are a very good reminder for me...many times we forgot about ourself nbut blamethis blame tht...huhhhhhhh. thank you lar...u must think i'm strange saying this...lol
hahahha....

happy CNY ^^