Friday, December 12, 2008

Frenz VS parent...

hmm..write blog again...these few days got the mood 2 update, so better fully utilize tis good mood! ^^ seriously, i pokkai ady...now jz wait for 22/12...when i get my salary, i will save more..learn from some lesson..haiz...
erm...2day is friday, as usual, test again...i very good oh, got a very stable performance and constant result...40/100 again...it's a test on derivatives, calculation alot, i duno understand at all wat the trainer talking about for these 3 days...as wat i told my frenz, i ady gv up 2 join investment banking~ my malay frenz, Syira, has the same result as mine, coz she follow mine, i felt so sorry to her...lolz...but then she said, if she din follow, mayb worst...haha..=) she is my best frenz in RHB, and my 1st malay frenz in life, serious! from chinese school ma..wat u expect oh~ besides Syira, got another nice gal named Sara, but i cal her Ah Jo la, coz she said her family cal her like tis ma~ another another 2 guy frenz, Joey and Darween...they are nice, serious..Joey altot he keep on crap and talk non-stop, but he is damn funny, when listen 2 his "speech", will feel like wan 2 laugh everytime, my kaki ping-pong oso! Darween, kajang Indian guy, damn big size..haha, but u noe wat, he pakto v his cousin sis, father side 1 tim! oh my god...i got shock when heard tat..then he said, is curi-curi pakto 1, both parent oso duno..but all cousin noe! =.=
u see, my group is a Malaysian group, 3 races oso in! haha...i feel glad 2 have a gang of frenz like tis...and for sure there is other colleagues which are quite nice oso, jz i din mention here coz not tat close to them, but they all damn COOL 1, smoke la..clubbing la..open-minded as well...so hor, the malay there not so malay 1 actually..haha...GOOD! i hate the HR on RHB, but i love my colleagues, we knew each other jz for couple of months, but we r 1 heart in this MAP group~
2nite, went out for dinner v family, my parent, my sis and me...after finish the dinner, we drink the chinese tea and chit-chat...there have been a long time we din chat in tis way..relax and talk...and laugh and get angry when critic on bank services~ lolz... i love this feeling, i hope we can have more chance 2 enjoy such golden time v family... studying and working time, we are busy and stress, no time 2 talk 2 family.. go out early come back late, rest then sleep..then wake up another morning and repeat the same thing... now oni i noe, this is adult life.. which i dun really like it, but i got no choice.. i wan 2 spend my time with my parent, i noe my parent wish so.. mayb i shld cancel all the weekend activities and accompany my parent! ok...MUST try 2 do tat in coming x'mas...!! ^^
actually i got something else 2 wrote here...but then cant recall!!! i FORGOT!!! wat the heck...nvm la, mayb it's not important then i tends 2 delete it from my brain CPU..=p stop here for 2day, enjoy ur weekend ya my dude!! ^o^

1 comment:

May Jiuan said...

wahh...so long post..
xD

anyway..
ur RHB friends r so nice..
n the indian guy is funny...
pakto wit cousin..
hahaha!!

okey lar...
wana sleep oredi...
xD

~enjoy working~
^^