Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Nothing much..just story~

wow...2day is 10/12/2008 ady...

tis monday, public holiday...i went to greenbox v my secondary school frenz...haha..quite nice actually, coz we laugh at each other when we performed singing..especially the terrible shouting voice when came to the higher key part..normally chorus part la~ haha...i eat n sing at the same time, so no doubt la, look cute for sure! =p i sing indonesian song oso, all my frenz sweating and look at me, told me tat:" ah kim ar..for ur own good la, pls la..quit RHB asap!! u're so malay now!! dun gv me heart-attack pls~" haha..they really giler 1..but i think is a very nice song wat, tat's i wanna share v them la, cant they feel it? =p

after singing session, we dun think like wanna go back immediaty, we shop a while...bought shampoo la..and T-shirt..me and my frenz bought a same T-shirt from Seed..1st time, i have a same shirt v my frenz...except the baju sukan last time in secondary school la~ lolz..=p after shopping...quite tired oso..then plan 2 go back la..on the way to take my car, i found tat i lost my car key!!! suddenly i recall my memory tat, i leave it in the singK room, is Room No.2!!! then me and my frenz faster rush back to the greenbox and ask the waiter there...thx god he kept the key and put it in the special box for good-lost purpose!! finally, i reached my home safety...T.T

ohya...terrible test result again for the classroom training...i oni got 4/10 or 40/100 for the Bond test...haha..i break my own record again, yeah!! i think i got problem la, cant blame the trainer..he's knowledgable, just i cant accept the way he try 2 explain something gua~ lolz..good bless me pls, coming friday got test again, about Futures and Forward and Swap..i really give up la~ let me go pls~ most of my frenz in same class oso cant stand ady...we are dissapointed on wat the HR doing...we are like the puppet, jz follow orders and better keep ur mouth shut!! HATE them...

if i have the chance 2 choose again..i will skip tis la..i rather enter 1 bank or company in any department and do ur job...learn 2 become pro in 1 area, and tat's it! 2 years 2 go...long long journey...i really need 2 find something 2 motivate myself, in order to continue the tough path in the blur future~ =p haha..stop here, long-winded ady..need 2 think of something for my project la, 1 more week need 2 hand-in ady, suck and stuck...=.=!!! i wanna enjoy my coming christmas and holiday!!! ...END...

1 comment:

..+-- yVonNe --+.. said...

lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!
MELAYU~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
see lar, ur frens oso say like dis liao,haha~~~~
wuhuu~~~singk oh, shuang la!!!
u din sing the Thai song meh??still cant find it??haha~~~

jiayou....^^
YEAH~~~X'mas coming luu....
wahahhahahahahahh~~~~