Saturday, December 13, 2008

Hi-Tea

yesterday my sis called me when i was stil in learning centre and having the broing class..she asked me whether wanna follow or not..planned to go to Park Royal hotel there Hi-tea wor..coz she get her year end bonus ady, jealous! whole family oso agreed, then i sure must go la~
tis morning, din wake up early oso.. ard 10.30am oni wake up eat maggie mee.. ard 11am went to my 2nd sis house meet v them.. actually my sis plan 2 bring the cute nephew v us 1..but my dad strongly disagree, he said babe too young, jz 1.5mths, later cry tat time very troublesome.. haiz.. wat 2 do? let babe saty at home v his grandma lo...
quite jam on the way we drive there..sumore turn in to wrong road, need 2 make a U-turn again..at last we reach there, restaurant named Chatz..and self-service lo...buffet type Hi-tea.. i ate alot, til now still full!!! my parent, my siblings and bro-in-law eat til wan vommit oso... =p it's a very nice family gathering, we chit chat lor, really enjoy it.. we stay there from 12.15-3.15pm... then my sis paid the bill, she jz applied for the ParkRoyal hotel member last month and got discount, quite cheap ler.. after the 20% discount and rm100 voucher, jz need 2 pay rm155+ for 7 pax! normal price for non-member is rm48++ le... thx my sis for the treat.. she sure pokkai ady~ lolz...
2molo babe Ryan will come back here, hehe... can't wait for it..!! ohya, i sick ady ler...start from this morning, sorethroat and running nose... T.T ady half a year din sick, is time 2 suffer now~ lolz..Buddha bless me lor~ ^^

No comments: