Thursday, December 4, 2008

I'm something...

well, if u r my fans, u will realise tat actually i deleted all the previous posting ady..why? simple, coz tat time i damn angry then i just delete it lo...

hmm..actually wish 2 do 1 summary article which talking abt my working life..6 mths working life..wow..not easy man..i gone thru all tough time oso..haha..who said lucky ppl will stay lucky forever? tipu la...within 6 mths, i worked for 3 banks...1st UOB, then Hong Leong bank, then now RHB bank...i love Hong Leong bank, coz my life there really enjoy, my boss and colleagues damn nice, willing 2 teach, i really feel touching u noe...=) i wil skip UOB, ppl who know me sure noe why ady, i oso dun wan 2 re-call the terrible experiences there...now stay v RHB, i dunno how long i can stay v them, but i will stil try my best la..again, i wanna stress tat, i hate classroom training...i enjoyed job-attachment in putrajaya branch, seriously, i never felt so busy b4 when i worked 4 the previous banks...i like it...coz at least i noe, i'm something but not nothing..=) malays and my indian senior are good ppl, they are DAMN friendly...they teach everything u wan 2 learn, and everything tat u dun wan 2 learn...haha!! i love 2 count money in branch, altot it's not mine...actually too much money really brings u trouble, so i rather have some only, good enough wat~ ^^

now, this december, go back 2 training center and continue my classroom training...gosh, really kill me...i hate study, seriously...somemore this is heavy exam-oriented training programme...feel like i cant handle it u noe..i dunno whether i'm working or studying...blur blur blur...i got no energy when just sitting in classroom, i rather go 2 branch n continue with the busy business day!! for the previous 4 mths in RHB, i din take any leave oso..no MC as well...good employee huh? i think so lo...hehe...so this december i'm going 2 clear all the remaining leave and enjoy myself 2 max!! oh shit...project hvnt do!! die die die!! 2 weeks time oni...god bless me ba...

recently pokkai ady...money all park to ASW n mutual fund...haiz...haha, quite worry for the coming recession, how we r going 2 survive? wat shares should i pick up and invest in? how 2 use money 2 earn money? wanna find out the opportunities in the bad economy time, it's a good time 2 make sure myself become richer in the future~ ^^ wanna study for 2molo test...I HATE IT! but...i need 2 do so...i need 2 become something tat higher than something...i need 2 proof 2 the ppl tat judge me based on test..i need 2 test my EQ n IQ...i need 2 do many many things...in this 23 yrs old...in this yr 2008...i need 2 become the extraordinary me...named Kim...wish me luck!

2 comments:

May Jiuan said...

u sure can 1 lar...don worry!!
^^

all the best~~
=)

KIM said...

haha...
thx ya small sis!! ^^
enjoy ur school holiday lor!
and dont forget 2 update ur blog oso~hehe...take care~